- The Marathon is scheduled to start at 8.50am for persons with reduced mobility.
General start is at 9.00am.
- The Half Marathon is scheduled to start at 10h for persons with reduced mobility and 10h15 for the general start.
- The 10k is scheduled at 9.25AM
- The 6k is scheduled to start at 9h45AM.
VILLAGE OF RACE (to get your bib!)
The Running show will be at the POM’S (Palais Omini Sports), located near the Deauville/Trouvillestation.
Friday November 13th 2020, from 2.00pm to 7.00 pm
Saturday November 14th 2020, from 9.30am to 7.30pm
*schedules subject to change
The bibs will be given to the runners only if the runners have fulfilled all their obligations (please read up above). Runners will have to show their ID
In accordance with the regulations of the French Athletics Federation, any participant in the Marathon, Half-Marathon and 10KM events must present to the organizer:
- either an Athlé Compétition, Athlé Entreprise, Athlé running license issued by the FFA, or a “Pass' J'aime rac” issued by the French Athletics Federation and completed by the doctor, valid on the date of the event
- either for unlicensed: medical certificate of absence of contraindication to the practice of sport in competition or athletics in competition or running in competition dating from less than one year on the date of the competition, or its copy. No other document can be accepted to attest to the possession of the medical certificate.
Foreign participants are required to provide a medical certificate written in French or translated, that there is no non-contraindication to the practice of sport in competition, athletics in competition or running in competition even if they hold a license issued by a federation affiliated with the IAAF.
A LEFT LUGGAGE will be available on Sunday, November 17 from 7.30 am to 16h30.
For security reasons, only one bag will be accepted per participant.
A label will be given to each participant in their runner pack. This label should be securely attached to the bag.
MASSAGES / SWIMMING POOL
Close to the finish line, the Olympic Swimming Pool of Deauville is waiting for you ! Showers, lockers, massages are reserved only for runners, upon presentation of your bib !
About every 5 km on the course, mostly in cities crossings and at the finish line.
Individual refuelling are authorised at the locations provided by the organisation (only for the "Elite" categories) and under the total responsibility of the runner (routing, distribution, recovery).